Seri.co is a collective quality trademark for silk and silk-fabrics, produced by the Italian firms, which adopt the Technical Disciplinary Regulations and have their respect certified.
Seri.co indicates and includes, besides the place of origin, the guarantee that the fabrics bearing the trademark come from firms that adopt a code of quality in their organisation, purchasing, control of the processing cycles and the finished product; it guarantees the absence of substances toxic or harmful for the user.
Seri.co is a product and process certification system based on a Disciplinary the application of which – by Companies – is intended to provide the highest guarantees:
- Performance: Seri.co guarantees that the qualitative characteristics of the fabrics ensure a correct performance by correctly following the use and maintenance instructions.
- Health and Safety: Seri.co guarantees that the fabrics do not contain nor release substances harmful to health, and therefore they are safe fabrics for consumers.
- Reliability: Seri.co integrates the principles characteristics of the ISO 9000, ISO 14000, SA 8000 certification in manufacturing textiles, which respect the qualitative, environmental, social and ethical codes.
- Made in Italy: The textiles with the Seri.co trademark come from Italian firms and have undergone at least two of the most important processing stages in Italy.
- Social Responsibility: The Seri.co certified firms apply a correct social procedure relative to the social rights of their internal workers and expect the same from their suppliers.
- Ethical Code: The Seri.co certified firms are engaged in abstaining from incorrect behaviour such as copying other’s textile designs, exploiting patented processes, counterfeiting trademarks, the use of any untrue statements or anything at all to deceive users.
- Environmental safeguard code: The Seri.co certified firms operate with an active control to avoid any form of environmental pollution, whether it be water, air or soil.
*All the division of Tintseta are SERI.CO certified.
Italian Textile Fashion is the association of Chambers of Commerce to value and protect the fashion supply chain. ITF grants the traceability and is a proper “product’s passport” to give to the customers the right information regarding the origin of the product that is going to buy.
*All the division of Tintseta are ITF certified.
The GOTS is recognized as the most important standards for sustainable production of garments and textiles made from natural fibers from organic farming as organic cotton, organic wool and silk.
The Global Organic Textile Standard was developed by leading international organizations in organic agriculture in order to guarantee the consumer that organic textile products are obtained in compliance with stringent environmental and social criteria applied at all levels of production, from the collection in the field of natural fibers to the subsequent manufacturing phases, up to the labelling of the finished product. GOTS, responding to the strong demand for common production criteria by the industry and the distribution of textile and clothing products, has obtained a vast international recognition that allows those who produce and sell organic textile products to have available a certification accepted in all the main markets.
*All the division of Tintseta are GOTS certified.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification is the worldwide best-known voluntary “ecological-label” for textile products and accessories. The label guarantees that textile products and their accessories do not release harmful substances to human health and are therefore safe products from the human-ecological point of view. The criteria therefore go beyond the requirements of legislation in favour of more safety. They are science based, globally standardised and always up to date. They are re-evaluated annually and adapted when necessary.
In this respect, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® acts globally and focuses on practical application. It offers effective protection against possible harmful substances – and that for the entire range of textile products available on the market today.
*All the division of Tintseta are OEKO-TEX® certified.
Global Recycled Standard (GRS), certifies products obtained from recycled materials and manufacturing activities. Enhance products made with recycled materials, in compliance with environmental and social criteria extended to all stages of the production chain.
The Global Recycled Standard (GRS) is promoted by Textile Exchange, one of the most important non-profit organizations that internationally promote responsible and sustainable development in the textile sector. With this standard, Textile Exchange recognizes the fundamental importance of recycling for the growth of a model of sustainable production and consumption; aims to encourage the reduction of resource consumption (virgin raw materials, water and energy) and to increase the quality of recycled products. The GRS provides for the issue of a third party verified environmental statement which proves:
- the content of recycled materials of their products (both intermediate and finished)
- compliance with environmental and social criteria in all of the production chain.
*All our divisions are GRS certified.
Tintseta adopts 4sustainability® Chemical Management Protocol for ZDHC MRSL implementation.
The incentive of the market and our vision for sustainability have led us to seek solutions for a more sustainable production, also from a chemical point of view. The values in which we believe and our strong interest in environmental issues have led us to address the topic of the risk of toxic and harmful chemicals in a systemic way, integrating into our production cycles activities and controls aimed at gradually eliminate their presence, with the clear objective of protecting people and environment. With this goal in mind, we have built a structured path of adoption of the 4sustainability® Chemical Management Protocol, that truly implements the ZDHC MRSL and periodically measures the level of application in a transparent way.
This project, currently under way, includes:
- Appointment of an internal Chemical Manager with the system management team
- Mapping our supply chain with the identification of categories of chemical risk
- Implementation of ZDHC MRSL (Manufacturing Restricted Substances List) both internally and at external processes at high chemical risk
- Implementation of the Chemical Inventory and qualification of chemicals, according to ZDHC Conformance Guidance
- Definition of an internal procedure of Chemical Management, to ensure, among other things, compliant purchases in accordance with internal standards and controlled processes.
- Engagement of our suppliers on common objectives through training activities, remote self-assessment and on-site audits
- Training our internal staff
- Collection of data and information in our management system to ensure traceability
- Implementation of statistical sampling and control plan through testing, based on risk evaluation
- Use of data management Platform for the constant evaluation of the performance
- Constant reporting for the identification of the phase-out and improvement plan
The Group is committed in a transparency path, shared and tangible, for continuous improvement.
The Forest Stewardship Council® is an international non-profit, multistakeholderorganization established in 1993 that brought to life a certification system to promote responsible management of the world’s forests. The standards that havebeen set aim to fight the illegal cuts, violation of the rights of indigenous peoplesand promote the protection of biodiversity. This certification is internationallyrecognised and its FSC® logo signifies that the product comes from responsiblesources, environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economicallyviable. Our company grant the chain of custody for viscose fibers derived from cellulose that are coming from certified plantations.